There is only one way to become a new member at Forest Dunes Golf Club — purchasing property. Our Resident Golf Membership is reserved for owners of homes or property at Forest Dunes, and their children up to age 22.
The cost of the membership is $200 per month and includes unlimited greens fees, special guest rates, the ability to purchase an annual cart membership and discounts on food and beverage purchases, caddies, golf shop merchandise, lodging, lessons and club rental.
For additional information on membership and available real estate, please contact general manager Chad Maveus at 989-275-0700.
Forest Dunes Resident Member Privileges
- Unlimited Greens Fees
- Accompanied Guest Rates — spring/fall season - $59; prime season - $85
- Unaccompanied Guest Rates – spring/fall season - $79; prime season - $100
- Free Club Storage During the Season
- 20 Percent Discount on Food and Beverage Purchases
- 15 Percent Discount on Caddie Services
- 20 Percent Discount on Non-Sale Golf Shop Merchandise
- 20 Percent Discount on Lodging
- 20 Percent Discount on Golf Lessons
- 20 Percent Discount on Club Rentals
- Opportunity to Purchase Annual Cart Membership — $500 single/$800 family
- Opportunity to Purchase Annual Trail Fee for Approved Privately-owned Carts — $800 per cart